Today on our radio program (www.TheWay4Today.com), Tonilee and I interviewed the CEO of oDesk.com, the world’s largest online employer. It was a very cool and amazing opportunity to speak with Gary Swart and hear his story. www.oDesk.com currently has over 1.2 million contractors across the world. Basically, there is nothing you cannot do in business today. The resources are astounding, from your own call center to a personal assistant to an app developer…all handled online.
2013 should be your break out year for success and prosperity. I know it’s time to see goals achieved and dreams realized. Are you ready? Media 4 Women is ready and making big plans. But, as we plan our goals for the new year, we also continue our mission to help others as entrepreneurs. Teaching, training and providing tools and resources to help those who want to be their own boss and control their own financial destiny are the motivations behind our services. From websites to social media to online marketing, the Internet is the future of most every type of business. Love it or hate it…we cannot escape it.
I’m kicking off the new year with a new seminar on Saturday, January 26th. The details are at www.Media4Women.com/seminars. The most important thing I have learned in working online is to not quit, keep at it and the rewards will come.
Here are my top 5 tips for online and social media success:
- Think about and plan what you want to communicate; what you do; your mission; your services; etc.
- Engage and communicate authentically. Be real. Be honest. Be genuine.
- Select your social media sites and use them consistently. Build relationships and develop trust with your audience by staying in touch with quality information on the same sites.
- Promote others’ businesses, organizations, events, etc. Be selfless and willing to network without being competitive. The returns in the long run are greater.
- Use the Internet and social media for good. Be positive in your communication and establish a solid quality reputation. Negativity and criticism should be avoided in online and social media postings. Choose your words wisely.
Make it a great year in 2013! Let us know if we can help. www.Media4Women.com